That’s it! You’ve taken the first step towards starting an Online Program at USC.
We know this is a big decision and want to help you in any way we can. Take the next step and schedule a time to speak with our admissions team. They’ll be able to provide more information about our programs and the application process.
What you need to submit a completed application:
- Your CV
- Your Letter of Intent
- 3 Letters of Evaluation from peers, colleagues, or mentors
- Official school transcripts
- Transcripts in the original language of issuance: International students who have earned their degree outside the United States must check our country-specific requirements to determine if we need original-language copies of their academic records.
- The TOEFL iBT (with at least 20 in each section if you’re an international student)
- Complete the USC CAS Application
- Application Fee
- With all documents submitted, we will schedule your interview with the program director.
Applicants with foreign degrees are eligible and encouraged to apply. Visit the International Student page, and/or the USC CAS International Student Checklist for more information on the application process.
For any additional questions about applying to our online programs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.